[AT] OT - GM 8.2L Diesel

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Wed Apr 6 06:35:41 PDT 2005

Run Forest run.  You are asking for trouble with these engines.  You will be
constantly putting heads and head gaskets on them.  One of the other coaches
has one and he finally parked it as he was tired of spending money on it.
He has been offered 300.00 by the junk yard for it. It still runs.  Ricky