[AT] OT - GM 8.2L Diesel

Phil M. Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Tue Apr 5 18:48:18 PDT 2005

I will find out tomorrow whether it is a turbo.  The engine was recently
replaced with either a Goodwrench engine or a rebuild; this was done a
couple of years ago.  How would I be able to find out if it is one of the
suspect engines as far as head gaskets go, or could I assume that a
relatively recent engine would be past the gasket issues?

Thanks-
Phil