[AT] Cletrac crawler rarity

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Apr 6 04:56:29 PDT 2005

Just for curiosity sake, is there any way to replace the tracks with a
similar track, to revulcanize the old tracks or to re-fit the machine with a
different track setup (maybe something like the wheeled, rubber banded
tracks that some modern military stuff uses).

I realize that would be expensive and not orriginal but it seems like such a
neat machine.  I'm just wondering if there is an alternate way to make one
servicable again.

Charlie