[AT] Cletrac crawler rarity

Rich Sherman rich at spiritvalleyranch.com
Tue Apr 5 15:24:17 PDT 2005

Well, they are interesting to a mv collector but it really depends on the
condition and the tracks. Like the M29 Weasel (small tracked WWII vehicle,
like a jeep on tracks) machines have been purchased just for the tracks!

I've seen then offered from $2000 for a real good parts machine to north of
$8500 for a decent complete runner with good tracks. So, it's tough to say
what its worth. How are the tracks? Is the rubber cracked and cables showing
or frayed? Does it run and drive? I can get you some more web references to
sites and some for sale if you're interested.

It would be great so see some pics. Also, a good place to get more
information or ask questions is a military vehicle list at
http://www.mil-veh.org/.

Rich