[AJD] JD 400 Industrial

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Apr 5 22:27:59 PDT 2005

Chris
First and most importantly, does it have PTO and 3 point? If not it is a HUGE undertaking to
add it as the internal parts must be installed also
Greg
otherwise, decent tractor in my experience and of increasing collectibility

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Tue Apr  5 22:54 , Chris C <jdnutinwa at yahoo.com> sent:

>I ran into a JD 400 Industrial tractor with a loader,  supposed to have a tired engine,  but I
have been pondering a loader tractor for some time now,  so I am wondering what experiences
there are out there with the 400 industrials good or bad.