[AT] OT Need FAX Machine Advice

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Sep 28 04:52:03 PDT 2004

That is not just a Swedish problem.  I bought a new torch kit the other day.
The warning labels on the guages were written in Spanish on one side and I
still haven't figured out what language was on the other side.  Neither were
any good to me or anyone that works with me so I pulled them off and threw
them away.  I was able to tell that they were warning labels because the
word at the top in bold print was the same as the one on the pesticide
warning labels the government makes us put up on the farm.  "Pelegro" or
something like that if I remember right.

Charlie