SV: [AT] OT Need FAX Machine Advice

Kessen Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Mon Sep 27 23:23:09 PDT 2004

If it is new you should be able to set it up so it answers only to other faxes. Read the manual;-) BTW you should be glad that your american since your manual is only translated from korean(or something else) to japanese to english, our manuals are then translated from english to swedish by the swede that is worst in english!

/Mattias