[AT] WAY OT... Boat motor help

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Sep 24 06:54:17 PDT 2004

I have a1959 Larson 15 ft. with a Johnson 75 hp  V-4 I have an extra block
also. I will sell the whole thing cheap if you want  it. The motor has a
generator and eletric start system. it will only start when  cold for some silly
reason that I have never figured out. I think its needs more  compression. Parts
are almost non existant  for these and you have to make  almost all of your
gaskets. If you know of an old dealer they may have some in  stock I have found a
few but had to make the others.  It also has the  original trailer.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460