[AJD] John Deere Saves the Day!!!

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Thu Sep 30 12:40:01 PDT 2004

Bus Driver,

Believe me, I have no visions of grandeur. With the weight of the R itself
plus 3 wheel weights on each rear wheel and the tires loaded with calcium,
it was a pretty sure bet that the R would not spin out. I fully realize that
if the NH had been weighted, there would be no contest. Still pretty cool
having a JD come in and do the job.

Duane