[AT] New tractor - A crawler Yeah!

Michael P. Maynard mmaynard at rochester.rr.com
Wed Sep 29 17:02:12 PDT 2004

Spencer, let me know any questions you have. I just spent an hour on my TD6
this evening, (and many on Saturday).  I have had the steering cluches, and
the drive clutch out.  What is wrong with the steering clutch?  Is it stuck
or worn?  Also, that appears to be a slightly newer model than mine from the
way the dash is setup.  Is it the TD6-61 model?  Any idea what year?  I will
post pics of mine as soon as I get my hands on some again.

Mike