[AT] AC B 38

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Sep 29 10:30:49 PDT 2004

About the only 1938 features left on my '38 B are the narrow rear rims
and tires.  The old kid has been re-engined, electrified 12 volt, later
model front hubs and wheels, hydraulic pump, foot brake pedals on there
but were hooked to the hand brake levers.(I have that mess disconnected)
The serial number is good for '38 believe it or not, and the original
purchaser that also did all the updates except 6 to 12 volt electric was
here yesterday looking at my spray plane.<g>

Ron Cook,
Salix, IA