[AT] AC B 38

David A. Laughead Jr. daljr at bright.net
Wed Sep 29 08:28:18 PDT 2004

If it has a battery box, then how do you know its a 38? B's didn't get
electrics until 40. What kind of front rims does it have? Typically 38's and
very early 39's are the only ones to have cast front centers, after then
they began useing the pressed front centers. Hand Brakes were changed to
foot brakes in 42 then the bigger engines (116cid to 125 cid) in 43.
Distributers came on later years, say optional around 48. Blue decals with
long A and S before 48, Black with long  A and S after 48

Dave Laughead
Arcanum, Ohio