[AT] Allis Chalmers dozer HD9X available in KC area

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Tue Sep 28 18:10:27 PDT 2004

There is an HD9X dozer available north of KC Mo.  Relatively few made, this
is equipped with an inside mount hydraulic blade, very good engine and
undercarriage.  This is equipped w/ Detroit 4-71 engine. (starts and runs
easily)  Hyd cylinders need some TLC (repacking or wiper seals) as there are
some leaks and one steering clutch is stuck.  (As I recall there is only one
stuck)  Owner would like to get 2500 for it.

If it was closer to me, I would grab it up.  If there is any interest in
this machine, contact me off line and I will put you and the owner in touch
with each other.  After that, it is between the two of you.

John Parks
Boise, Id