[AT] English tractor (modern)

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 16:32:46 PDT 2004

--- charlie hill <chill8 at cox.net> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I wonder if it is like some log skidders and has a
> really agressive steering
> rate at low speeds but shifts to something more
> sluggish in high speed
> gears?
>
> Charlie
Charlie, one can only hope. :-)
This may be, another strange (to me) thing is there is
a lot of difference in the steering radius' between
using brakes or not.  Normal tractor, right?  Only
problem is this one only has one pedal!  Maybe it
works through the steering?  Inquiring minds, etc.
This is going to be one interesting beast when we get
all the little bugs worked out.
BTW, I believe Jim said it was a 1974 model, so it
would be at least a classic (They're only antique when
older than me??).
Keep you informed if any other strange things pop up
on this.  Got to get to work on my web site so I can
put up pictures.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

Being crazy just helps me keep my sanity!