[AT] Digital camera batteries

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Mon Sep 27 08:19:16 PDT 2004

Charlie; I think it would pay to look around. I don't know how old mine are
but I know they're several years old. The batteries are the same age and I
haven't had a problem with any of them. The way electronic technology
progresses these days I'm certain there are better chargers available. I
just don't have the need to change as long as these work. It sounds like you
use/need them enough to have a valid reason to upgrade.
Gil