[AT] Digital camera batteries

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Sep 27 06:21:52 PDT 2004

Hi Gil,

The charger I use most is about the same size and functionallity as you
describe.  Maybe it does discharge first.  I'll have to check it out more
closely.  It came with a set of rechargeable batteries (Energizers I think)
and can be set for NiMH or NiCad.   It takes about 12 hours or so for a
charge.  I think I'll start looking at chargers again and see what I find.

Thanks

Charlie