[AT] Digital camera batteries

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 26 14:42:50 PDT 2004

My Olympus did well with the original factory  batteries.  Used it a year
or so on original batteries.  With cheaper replacement batteries it doesn't
do as well but it is still pretty good.  My Fugi, with supplied
rechargeables, does not exhibit long-lasting battery charge as noted in

I don't take enough pictures to be certain why the differences.  The
NiMHydride batteries in my Makita drill can sit for weeks, and occasionally
months, and still retain useable charge levels.  So it may not be a
question of NiMHydrive vs alkaline vs lithium.  Possibly the manufacturing
variation??

Bob H