[AT] Digital camera batteries

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 26 14:36:24 PDT 2004

Charlie -- I agree.  Everyone has different needs.  Mostly my camera sits
around.  I try to remember to put in freshly charged batteries when I know
the camera will be used.  The other day I wanted a quicky shot and the
camera batteries were too down to work.  By the time I swapped batteries it
was too late for a memorable picture.  If I used it every day -- as you
probably do -- the rechargeables would be fine.  Thanks for the comments.

Bob H