[AT] Multimeters--recommendation?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Sep 26 03:25:28 PDT 2004

> Can someone recommend a multimeter (mine is kaput) that is very good but
>
> the price of those solid gold Fluke meters?   John

	I've had a Simpson 260 for 35 or 40 years and still use
it almost every week. It is in the golf cart right now to help
me with an ignition problem on my JD 420 crawler. It's just an
analog meter but just seems to last and last. I also have a
Beckman Tech 310 digital VOM that I bought in 1981 that is a
pretty good reliable instrument. Don't use it as much as the old
Simpson. Guess I just like to see that needle swing when I find
voltage.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson