[AT] Multimeters--recommendation?

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sat Sep 25 22:02:31 PDT 2004

I've been buying the ones from Harbor Freight.  They probably aren't the
most precise instruments on earth, but they do what I need.  They have
four or five priced under $10, and the yellow beast they often sell for
around $3.  That one's so cheap that when the battery goes dead in it
you have to think twice before you bother to replace it.  I really like
the little shirt pocket model that is dark gray, but it's up closer to
the $10 price.

Larry