[Steam-engine] Wachs Engine

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Sep 24 20:21:01 PDT 2004

Use the image depot.   Simply create an account, then log in .   Once you
log in, a photo album becomes visible called "incoming".   Click on that
album.  Then, from the pull-down menu near the top of the page, choose "Add
photos".   Modify the captions of the photos after you upload them so we
will know what the pictures are of.  The image depot moderators will,
within a week or so, categorize the photos and put them in the correct
permanent album.  Of course, everyone with an account can look at them in
the incoming folder until then.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!