[AT] OT confused by new list format.

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Sep 22 16:53:41 PDT 2004

> Is it just me or are their others that are confused to some degree by the way messages come in on Spencer's new list format?   No disrespect intended Spencer.  I appreciate your efforts.
>
> Here is my problem.  If a message initiates on the list and then someone sends a reply directly to me, I can't look at the Subject line and tell that it is off list unless the sender says so in the subject line.   Even then if they say "off list" at the end of the subject line  it doesn't show up in a partial page window.

	Nothing has changed for me, Charlie. I still get the "Reply to" line
that tells me if it went to the List or to me personally.  I screw up sometimes
but that is because I think something is personal and answer the same way and
then find it was addressed to the List all along. Must be something in the
way your mail is set up.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson