[AT] OT - Remnants of Ivan

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Sep 21 03:46:48 PDT 2004

Rob Gray wrote:

> NJ state offices were also closed today since the Delaware River flooded
> downtown Trenton as well. That is about an hour downstream from me...
I live in NJ and was not aware that the state offices were closed. Of
course, there is not much difference that can be observed between the
offices being open and being closed, so that may account for my
ignorance of the situation. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies. -John
Arbuthnot, writer and physician (1667-1735)