[Steam-engine] Wachs Engine

Jeff Smith steamenginesmitty at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 10:48:43 PDT 2004

Depending on how far you want to drive, we may have a
flywheel for that engine.  I need to know all the
critical dimensions.  It would be located in WV at my
father's place.

I brought one to GA to a guy on my way back to Florida
a couple of years ago for a guy that needed one.  Dad
charged him a whopping $10 for it.  The guy was
tickeled to death.  I need to check and see if he ever
got the engine finished.  He was pretty close without
the flywheel.

Jeff Smith