[Farmall] Texas B450 on eBay

Dean Vinson vinsond at voyager.net
Wed Sep 15 15:04:24 PDT 2004

Marvin May wrote:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3838064984>

> These tractors are hard to find parts for and they are expensive an
> overhaul kit has to come from Great Britan...

I noticed this one didn't draw a single bid at $1250, for that very
reason I guess.

 > The Super BMD and the B450 had a factory 3 point hitch...

That's what really caught my eye.  Looks in the photo like you might be
able to take that hitch assembly off and put it on an M or Super M...
anyone know if that would work?  Scandalous to dismantle the B450 I
suppose, but if it's not going to sell and not going to get restored,
looks like you could put that hitch to good use and then part the rest
of it out.

Dean Vinson  --  Dayton Ohio
<http://my.voyager.net/~vinsond/>