[Farmall] Texas B450 on eBay

Robert Johnson rjohnson at netcon.net.au
Wed Sep 15 16:00:36 PDT 2004

Dean , I have an AW6 , and a W6 (American). The W6 is fitted (retrofit) with
a factory 3pl kit , that was easily transferable from 1 to the other .
I could also check with a mate of mine who is a real fan of IHC tractors and
uses them too , and check on overhaul kit prices here , as the exchange rate
is in your favour .
Rob Johnson Australia.