[AT] Old gas residue

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Sun Sep 12 16:48:07 PDT 2004

Tom,
If you can get it in California, get some Berryman's B12 Chemtool. It comes
in both liquid and spray cans. Disassemble everything and soak it in the
liquid for a couple of days. Then use the spray to clean the remaining residue
out of all the little passages and such. It WILL REMOVE all the paint from the
outside of whatever you get it on! There's nothing better for cleaning out the
varnish left behind by dried up gas.

Phil