[Farmall] Hello

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Fri Sep 10 13:08:41 PDT 2004

Don't think so. Name doesn't ring a bell. Maybe my clapper is broken!

Carl Szabelski

|---------+----------------------------------------->
|         |           "Bob Jacobs"                  |
|         |           <Carrowor at comcast.net>        |
|         |           Sent by:                      |
|         |           farmall-bounces at lists.antique-|
|         |           tractor.com                   |
|         |                                         |
|         |                                         |
|         |           09/10/2004 01:42 PM           |
|         |           Please respond to Farmall/IHC |
|         |           mailing list                  |
|         |                                         |
|---------+----------------------------------------->
  |       To:       <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Farmall] Hello                                                                                       |

I sure will Carl.  There's some old advertising posters people wanted dad
reproduce 20 years ago.  He used to exhibit them at various shows.  If you
re that close you may have even known him,  Wayne D. Jacobs

Bob