[AT] Hauling iron out of Canada; any issues?

dfolske at nccray.net dfolske at nccray.net
Tue Sep 7 10:53:54 PDT 2004

I've hauled a couple of tractors and other pieces of farm equipment
back with no problems.  No duties or tariffs as long as it was
originally made in the US or Canada.  Don't remember the exact
value where paperwork kicks in. Brought back a McCormick W-4
that I had paid $1000 Can. for and I did have to fill out some kind
of form relating to the purchase price.