[AT] cooling

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at keyconn.net
Sat Sep 4 07:43:02 PDT 2004

Cee Vill thanks but a radiator shop today recommended that i get the oil
that you dump in with the water. they said it will keep the in side of the
radiator clean as no deposits will stick to the metal when it is covered
with the oil. None of my tractors have grease fittings. 39 Cat R2- 22
cleatrac F-49 Case SC.?????????????
R Fink
PA