[AT] cooling

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 18:42:02 PDT 2004

I use marine grease, available in cartridge at Wally World, probably TS and
probably the local auto parts.  My only reasoning for this is that it is
probably equivalent to the old water pump grease, but better.  With
occasional running, one dose should hold in a long time, so the trick is to
remember where it is next year or the year after when you want to hit the
fittings again.  (smile)

Wishing all an enjoyable and safe holiday.
Charlie V. in back to sunny WNY