[AT] king of obsolete, etc

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 3 08:17:40 PDT 2004

Richard
The Linn half track is still in use, as noted in the website you listed.
I really enjoyed that website; I read the entire thing.    Lynn Lake,
Manitoba is wwway north of our Saskatoon friends (Ralph and Grant).   Think
I will mention the 2005 tour (that "koO" is offering) to several rich
friends that travel extensively.   Their comments will be interesting.
Herb