[AJD] Rescue From the Jaws of Death

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Oct 29 13:08:56 PDT 2004

Congratulations on your daring rescue Terry!
I covered many acres with a 214T and somehow kept it working.
They were decent balers and our customers always had good service from them. You are right though, GET A BOOK!

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!