[AJD] Rescue From the Jaws of Death

Terry terry at watsonbrickson.com
Fri Oct 29 11:43:17 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

The price of scrap must be back up.  They've been lined up for three blocks
the last couple of days at the scrap yard a block down the street from work.
Went outside for a smoke a while ago, and waiting in line was a pickup
pulling a 214T baler that looked in pretty fair shape.  I went out and
talked to the guy, and wound up giving him $50 for it.  It's now hitched to
the back of my little S-10 and gets to make a slow 25 mile trip home
tonight.  I know nothing about these things, but it looked too good to let
it go to the big furnace.  Probably only things it needs are the most
expensive parts!  Guess I'll have to get a manual :).

Just what I needed! Another project :o

Terry

---