[AT] Balling day yesterday

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sun Oct 10 09:49:25 PDT 2004

Spencer now you can come out and adjust my IH  baler 46 I can't get the darn
thing to tie right. It either ties one side or the  other but never both funny
when I first got it setup it tied just great in the  yard but failed in the
field. I think my main problem right now is the blades  are not razor sharp so
I am going to get new ones for next years baling I think  that may be 90% of
my problem right now. I like this little baler though it tows  real nice behind
my Kubota L285 30 hp tractor and that better than trying to  steer my big old
case LA around a hay field.

Walt Davies
Cooper  Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361