[AJD] Lindeman Update

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 17:35:49 PDT 2004

That is very interesting LeRoy,   All I know is that
the guy trying to sell it to me stated that he read
somewhere that only 224 or so were produced..  Perhaps
that is the number that left the factory that way the
kit was avaliable as an update?  I am fairly skeprical
about his info,  I would think there would be a much
better path beaten to his door for the tractor if that
were the case.

      yahoo was acting up so I have not added all the
pictures yet.   I am also putting some pictures of the
1927 D I sold earlier this year now painted up at a
show.  It spent about 12 years in my garage.. Hated to
sell it,  but now it's out where people can see it.
The Lindeman is going to take it's space in the
garage,  Hopefully I'll make more time to play with
it.

              Chris