[AJD] Re: Kohler engines or substitute

TXREINERS at aol.com TXREINERS at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 06:19:01 PDT 2004

Hi I'm the John Deere wife...
We're green and yellow in Texas with John Deere (the 2440 with loader) - Jack
Deere - the GT 245 Lawn tractor, Dead Deere - the 70ish garden tractor
without a motor and wanna be Deere (The Huskey used by our farm help to clean
stalls)...

Looking for used Kohler engine that fits 70'ish garden tractor - I think it
was 12 horse then...any good sources out there ---

My husband went to an antique show in Glen Rose and there was a guy who used
an overseas little diesel engine in his .... he pulls a little train around
for "kids"...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Jacks wife - Dee