[AT] another adventure

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Wed Oct 27 16:47:23 PDT 2004

Good  point Charlie, 40 hours is the week's work.  But 40 hours of that
machine is probably enough time to turn over the entire 10 acres of his land
to the depth of 2'. Man that is a lot of excavator, I don't think there are
a lot of stumps that will take more than a minute to upend, most will be a
gentle swipe and put it onto the pile. Hell, it is big enough that just
running over the small ones with the tracks will crush them to the point
that they will be no longer noticeable.  I am truly envious of Cecil on this
job!
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H