[AT] another adventure

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Wed Oct 27 18:56:41 PDT 2004

Cecil,
I would be curious to hear you describe how you and that monster removed one
of your' typical large stumps.  For example, would you have to go all around
it first and cut the roots or did it have enough weight/power that you could
simply reach across the stump and lift/pull it right out of the ground.  I
recall you saying you had over a hundred to pull so you couldn't be spending
very much time per stump.  You must have a huge stump pile.  Are you going
to wait till spring to burn?
Thanks -
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington