[AT] Finally done

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Wed Oct 27 18:45:09 PDT 2004

Charlie,
The way you've described the AC mounted cultivator hydraulic lift mechanism
makes it sound to me to be very similar to that of the Farmall H & M and
that I understand.  One more question about the snap coupler hitch if I may.
I believe in one of your' other posts you mentioned something about the
lower snap coupler connection - does this mean that snap coupler implements
attach to the tractor at 3 places and not just the two that are on the ends
of the rock shaft?  As I said earlier I really don't know anything about
this hitch.  I've seen it on the back of CAs and WDs or WD45s (I can't those
two apart) at shows but I've never seen any snap coupler implements (at
least that I was aware of).  My impression has been that they are like the
Farmall 2 pt Fast Hitch implements.
Thanks again -
Dudley