[AT] Finally done

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Oct 27 14:04:13 PDT 2004

Len,  I don't believe you have ever run one of these tractors that was new
or in new condition.  I've seen the lift arm couplers come loose on some of
my worn out stuff but I never had that problem years ago with new stuff.  By
the way.  The lower connection is the Snap Coupler not the small top ones.
I realize that they snap shut but so does the bottom one.

Charlie