[AT] Finally done

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Oct 27 05:02:51 PDT 2004

Fine looking job Rob!  I'd like to play with that one myself!

Dudley,  that looks like an AC model 64 semi-mounted plow that might  even
be a 4 bottom.  It was a plow developed specifically for the WD 45.  It
would be mounted to the snap coupler and has a hydraulic lift on the tail
wheel of the plow.

Charlie