[AT] Finally done

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Tue Oct 26 22:17:08 PDT 2004

Congratulations, Rob, that's a nice looking tractor.

I am curious about the plow.  Is it a two or three bottom (I can see two
bottoms in the last picture)? Is it a 3 pt or snap hitch or a trailer plow
(I can't see the front of the plow)?

Thanks for sharing the pictures -

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington