[Farmall] (no subject)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Oct 25 14:58:36 PDT 2004

For a 340 (if mine is typical of the breed), you are going to be OK with
the magnetic pan heater, but the biggest problem will be loss of
efficiency of the 6 volt battery. I would suggest rigging up a standard
battery heater, along with the pan heater and plugging them both into
one of those inexpensive thermostats that go on when the temperature
drops below 30 degrees.

Mike