[Farmall] McCormick-Deering D-50 stuff

Randy Kuhn redpoweranch at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 25 13:02:55 PDT 2004

As far as the placement of the aircleaner, I don't even recall at this point.

I looked at some of the 10-20's & W-30's on ytmag.com and it is definatley one of those!

I really wish I  had taken my camera along to the park.

I spoke with the entertainment representative at the park yesterday and he stated that it was on loan for 3 years to the park from a production company in Lancaster, PA.

So when we get there next year it'll definatley be there.  Hopfully not in worse shape than it is now!   It's a shame when people don't know what a great little tractor they have, when it's just a "prop" to them.

Randy

from:

The Kuhn Family

Mt. View Farm