[AT] ATIS Photo site inbox (captions)

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 17:58:04 PDT 2004

--- George Willer <gwill at toast.net> wrote:

> Cecil,
>
> I've added comments to some of the first 2004
> Portland photos.
> I'll encourage anyone who can to add comments.  I
> think it makes the photos
> more meaningful.  We do identify ourselves, so we
> alone are responsible for
> any errors.
>
> George

Thanks George, and a very fine job you did!
By the way you did get Terri's name correct on photo
#10.
Who ever shot photo #12 definetly got my best side!
<GRINS>.
Sorry for the delay in response but just got back
online, couple of trojans (easily disposed of) and
'bout a zillion spy/adware thingys.  I now have 4
(yeah, count them) anti-spyware programs running.
Spam is almost a thing of the distant past for me,
anti-virus is off doing it's thing with no help from
me, but spyware?   Man, what a pain in the donkey!!
Sorry for the rant.  Nice photos making for wonderful
memories.  Terri and I con't wait for next August.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

Being crazy just helps me keep my sanity!