[AT] ATIS Photo site inbox (captions)

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sun Oct 17 15:30:15 PDT 2004

Cecil,

I've added comments to some of the first 2004 Portland photos.  I don't even
know who posted them.  In any event, the captions are very easy to add...
Thanks Spencer.  Here's an example:
http://www.antique-tractor.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album13&id=Portland_2004_027

I'll encourage anyone who can to add comments.  I think it makes the photos
more meaningful.  We do identify ourselves, so we alone are responsible for
any errors.

George