[AJD] Flat Spoke rear wheels

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sat Oct 23 14:06:20 PDT 2004

I didn't know they were discontinued in 1939, I guess your talking about
JD1240r flat spoke for rubber  made only in 1939, JD 1236r, 1257r, 1265r,
1239r, 1258r, 1266r flat spokes configues with metal made it up to 1944 on
the b's and the a's were numerous except for the JD 1229r 50"x6" for 12
splines? and the JD1244r and JD1245 r .  So I would say the the a had some
rarer wheels than the b????????

Don