[Ford-ferguson] PA/NJ Hauling help needed

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 23 09:07:44 PDT 2004

Thanks for the offer, Ed. It looks likes Randy Kuhn will be meeting us
at the dealer's lot and hauling back to NJ on Wednesday morning. I will
be riding along with Paul to act as Supervisor of Loading, food tester,
communications director, social activities officer, and general pain in
the butt. :-) It will also be nice to meet Randy after many years of
exchanging ATIS messages.

But if there should be any unforeseen change in plans, we will
definitely keep your generous offer in mind. (And I will keep it for
future reference, in case I buy another tractor that is too heavy/big
for my trailer!)

Mike