[Ford-ferguson] PA/NJ Hauling help needed

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Fri Oct 22 17:47:41 PDT 2004

Mike,
Did your friend find a hauler?  My gooseneck is 96" wide and 22 ft
long.  I'd be willing to haul for fuel, tolls, and lunch, plus any fines
NJ may impose (i.e. smoke fines or anything else stupid.)  I do want him
to ride with me and help load and tie down, since I can't easily climb
up and down.  Email me if I'm needed.  (P.S.  Tips are readily accepted)

Ed